Andrea serves as the Church of the Lutheran Brethren PRN Women’s Ministry President. She attends church with the community of Hope at Silverlake Lutheran Brethren and is passionate about God, ministry and connecting with others. In her spare time she can be caught drinking coffee, writing, reading, attempting DIY projects and spending time with her family.
One fee-based recreational activity is provided to each Surge and Sonburst Camper (and also to adults upon request.)
See online Registration for Surge assigned priority session.
What to Bring
- Notebook & Pen
- Sleeping Bag
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Miscellaneous Toiletries (anything you need to stay clean)
- Towels for showering & swimming
- Clothes for 6 days – including warm sweatshirt/jacket for evening campfire
- Necessary Medications (to be administered by the Camp Nurse)
- Spending money (for snacks and fee-activities such as the climbing tower)
What to Leave at Home
- All electronic devices, including cell phones, personal music players, etc.
- Bad Attitudes